Table of Contents
1. Introduction and Overview
2. Basic Navigation
4. Lists / Resources
Work-Based Learning Plans
Searching, Finding, Merging, Managing Records
ABOUT THIS PAGE: Pre-Matching Screen
This screen presents just the PLACEMENT STATUS and CASE MANAGER fields, as a tool to use during the screening, interviewing and hiring process. The records are offered in batches of 1, 5, 10 or 20 with a SAVE button for each batch. After you click SAVE you are brought to the top of the batch. Scroll down to look over the data you have just saved and then enter the next batch. Be sure to save each batch. Notice that the screen is also filtered by first letter of the lastname, starting with names beginning with A-B, and with an option to view all A-Z.
Things to know about the screen:
* Note that the dropdown list of placement status choices can be used as part of the interviewing and hiring process as well, including initial status such as:
- Invite to interview
- Attended interview
- Attended orientation
* Once screening and hiring is complete, for youth who are placed in YouthWorks, choose Tier 1, Tier 2 or Tier 3 under the Placed-YouthWorks heading. Use Placed Non-YouthWorks for any youth placed in other programs that you manage through this database. For all other youth, choose the appropriate status, including Not Placed.
* CASE MANAGER: In the second column enter the case manager once assigned.
* START AND END DATES: Fill in the expected program start and end dates (or you are not sure, wait and fill these in on other screens later). Notice that you can set a default (typical) start and end date in the box at the bottom of the screen.
* NOTE THE READ-ONLY INFORMATION ABOUT EACH YOUTH: You will notice that the row for each youth includes details from the application form about the youth`s skills and interests, transportation needs and address, and age or date of birth. These details should be helpful for matching.
* SAVE EACH BATCH: As noted, be mindful to click SAVE for each batch of records.
* NOTICE THE FILTERS ALONG THE TOP OF THE SCREEN: You can filter this page by letter of the alphabet and/or by placement status. You can also specify how many records appear in each batch.
This is one of the set of three matching screens:
- MATCHING SCREEN
- PRE-MATCHING SCREEN
- MATCHING BY CHECKLIST
In the Reports menu, several reports including Y130 present matching data.