Table of Contents
1. Introduction and Overview
2. Basic Navigation
4. Lists / Resources
Work-Based Learning Plans
Searching, Finding, Merging, Managing Records
ABOUT THIS PAGE: Application Documents
The Application Documents page helps staff to manage the process of gathering application documents from participants; such as the W4, I9, Social Security Card, permission forms and other documents required for hiring.
As background: there is a standard set of documents pre-loaded into the page, including some IRS forms and CommCorp forms. In addition to documents, there are also some boxes that request specific documents from the participants, such as report cards, proof of citizenship, etc.
If you want to add other locally-required documents to this set of documents, please contact your CommCorp staff for assistance.
For each youth:
- List of documents to be required (customize for each youth as needed by changing YES to OMIT).
- A feature to send personalized emails to each youth with their customized link.
- A feature to send an email to the parent/guardian (if applicable) with a link to forms the parent/guardian should sign.
- A feature to write and send a follow-up email if needed.
- A list and preview of documents submitted so far, with checkboxes to indicate if the document was approved, or other status, with comments.
At the top of the page there is a link to a printer-friendly view of documents submitted. Depending on your browser, you may need to print one-at-a-time rather than all at once.
Youth receive a customized URL to give them access to their own documents page. From this page, youth download blank copies of documents and upload completed copies. When staff approve each document or ask for re-submission, youth can see the current status of each document and re-submit if needed.